what the damn hell is this straight up red wedding shit happening in this Hannibal season finale.
What do they say of Robb Stark? They call him the young wolf. They say he can transform into a direwolf during battles and rip out a hundred men’s throats by himself. They say he is the beast of winter, but it seems the wolf has a master, my Lord, a blue witch they say that fell down from the skies from a box. She has told stories of time and stars that run through her veins and an old god that sits on the clouds, waiting. If the war must be won, my Lord, I fear it is the blue witch that will seize the crown whether by the Stark wolf or by the love of the people. The seven kingdoms will surely change just by her presence alone.
David Wong, This Book Is Full of Spiders
when your friend gives you sad headcanons and you’re like “i’m calling the police”
Karen Gillan at the “Guardians of the Galaxy” premiere in Hollywood (x)
So in the comics Hawkeye has 80% hearing loss.
The Black Widow is Russian.
Can you imagine when they’re on a mission and something goes wrong; the police are about to arrest them and they fall back on Plan H.
Black Widow, “So remember, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English”
But 101 Places to See, and you haven’t been to any of them, have you.
That’s why you keep the book.
I keep the book because I’m still going.
the manuscripts of the masters: 20th century writersjean-louis lebris de kerouac
francis scott key fitzgerald
ernest miller hemingway
john ronald reule tolkien
john ernst steinbeck, jr
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."